Watch this training session, or run it for your colleagues to help them choose, create and use kahoots for online English teaching and learning.
This training covers:
- making the most of kahoots in your online (or face-to-face) English lessons
- setting kahoots for independent learning
- providing the right levels of challenge and support
- key issues in choosing or creating kahoots to support language-learning objectives.
- example Cambridge English kahoots for young learners
- practical tips for choosing, creating and using kahoots with any age or level.
Resources to run this training session
- PCs or mobile devices for participants
- Internet access
- Cambridge English kahoots
- If you use our Cambridge English kahoots, please take part in our survey. Your feedback helps us design quality products and resources that meet the needs of teachers and learners.
- Transcript – Using Cambridge English kahoots in online teaching and learning
- Slides – Using Cambridge English kahoots in online teaching and learning